Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Google Ads

পেয়াজ পাগলা | BD News 21

 

I want my photo to be used fairly if anyone uses it, but if someone uses fair I will not complain against them, and if someone copies my content without my permission, I will let them know under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, Action I’ll take itI have just published this video on this website. Please don’t copy it. If anyone copies it without my permission, I will be forced to kill the copyright.Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107of the Copyright Act 1976, Allowance Made For “fair use” For Purposes such as Criticism, Comment , News, Reporting, Teching, Scholarship, And Research, Fair Use is a use permitted by copyright States That Might otherwise infiringing Non-profit, educational or personal use tip the balance in favorof fair use. ©All Right reserved for BD News 21 If any other Authors re-upload this video immediately action will be taken with a copyright strike so don’t Republish it.


I want my video to be used fairly if anyone uses it, but if someone uses fair I will not complain against them, and if someone copies my content without my permission, I will let them know under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, Action I’ll take itI have just published this video on this website. Please don’t copy it. If anyone copies it without my permission, I will be forced to kill the copyright.Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107of the Copyright Act 1976, Allowance Made For “fair use” For Purposes such as Criticism, Comment , News, Reporting, Teching, Scholarship, And Research, Fair Use is a use permitted by copyright States That Might otherwise infiringing Non-profit, educational or personal use tip the balance in favorof fair use. ©All Right reserved for BD News 21 If any other Authors re-upload this video immediately action will be taken with a copyright strike so don’t Republish it

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.